Friday 20 February 2015

Shirts become dresses

SHIRTS BECOME DRESSES.
I am sure many of you already own at least one shirt, as it makes your outfit look classy but simple. They are definitely a perfect buy, so look out for over sized shirts (couple of sizes bigger) in the sales, that you could use as a dress. As this spring season there having an extension. As they are turning into dresses. Designers recreated the shirt by keeping the classic shape but applying a dropped waist, double high slits and a variation of different features to suit everyones wants. I actually I have a shirt that I purchased a couple of months ago from Zara, which is quite long as I could wear it as a short dress. So you can recycle your long shirts and transform them as a trendy shirt dress.

No comments:

Post a Comment