Thursday 16 July 2015

Bling to the beach?!

I am going on holiday very soon, and have been looking for summer inspiration that would satisfy in a very different climate to the one I live in. When I came across this trend my reaction was "hell yeah, I love this". Therefore this is one I will definitely take with me and wear until, I have to ditch my bikini for this year. I actually got a body chain a while back, as I saw Kendall Jenner sporting one, this persuaded me to urgently splash out on one. I got mine from one of my favourite shops ASOS. Therefore wearing jewelry to the beach used to be absent, however now every celeb is rocking this trend, especially Rihanna. I definitely think this trend is for everyone as you can drown yourself it bling or subtly just through a necklace around your neck, therefore its totally up to you how you wear this trend.
Alessandra Ambrosio beach

Rihanna swimsuit


zoe kravitz beach

Vanessa Hudgens swimsuit

Bella Thorne beach

No comments:

Post a Comment