Wednesday 15 July 2015

New fashion documentry


Alexa Chung has teamed up with British vogue, to allow people to have an insight of what the fashion world actually consists of. This documentary is going to reveal the hard work and persistent attitudes towards the truly driven and successful fashion people. I literally can't wait to watch this when it is exposed on British vogues YouTube in September. Also we are able to comment are questions in a chance for them to be answered in one of the interesting episodes. I literally can't express how excited I am for this, I'm not sure about you but I've been waiting for something like this for ages! Also i'm so glad Alexa is the one who is doing it as I love her personalty and style (oh and I have her book). Bring on September eeekk!

No comments:

Post a Comment