Saturday 17 October 2015

Paris fashion week favourites

I mean don't get me wrong I love seeing all the catwalk looks and how you can incorporate them into your wardrobe by diluting them to suit your style. However I love to see what the celebrities are wearing to the shows, as personally I feel I can gather more inspiration from them. This is due to me being able to relate to them more, as they are shorter etc, so they have a closer body type to mine. Therefore this means I can get a feel to whether I would suit these particular items of clothing. I picked my very favourite looks from the celebrities that attended a variety of shows whilst in Paris fashion week. Therefore I would definitely wear any of these looks, you may get the feel that my style is quite casual, as I like to often pair simple items with more different pieces. This helps to soften the impact. So guys which one of these looks is your favourite?


Michelle Williams Paris Fashion Week
Michelle Williams at the Louis Vuitton SS/16 show.

Lily-Rose Depp Paris Fashion Week
Lily-Rose Depp at the Channel SS/16 show.

Rihanna Paris Fashion Week
Rihanna at the Dior SS/16 show.

Carine Roitfeld Paris Fashion Week
Carine Roitfeld at Christian Dior SS/16 show

Miroslava Duma Paris Fashion Week
Miroslava Duma at Dior SS/16 show.

Kendall Jenner Paris Fashion Week
Kendall Jenner at Shiatzy Chen SS/16 show.

Erin Wasson Paris Fashion Week
Erin Wasson at Stella McCartney SS/16 show.

M.I.A. Paris Fashion Week
M.I.A also at the Stella McCartney SS/16 show.

Jeanne Damas Paris Fashion Week
Jeanne Damas at the Roger Vivier SS/16 presentation.



No comments:

Post a Comment