Monday 22 September 2014

Fashion obsessed

Okay, I can officially confirm I am utterly obessed with fashion and with fashion month currently going on, it's filling my addiction with fashion very nicely. I am literally glued to my phone, constantly scrolling down to wear fashion news is exploding and emerging right in front of my eyes. I mean I can't be the only one who is always running to social media, making sure I don't miss any exciting fashion news! I have to admit my favourite catwalk show this year has to be Topshop Unique, they put on such an amazing, interesting show. I especially love the models who strutted down their catwalk smothered in Topshop gear, Cara Delevingne Jourdan Dunn and Hailey Baldwin (which I personally think is a model to watch).







I also love watching the model of the moment Kendall Jenner who seems to be every designers want at the moment. As she seems to be on every catwalk such as, Dolce and Gabbana, Fendi, Bottega Veneta's, Emilio Pucci, Ports, Marc Jacobs, Diane Von Furstenberg, Donna Karan, Tommy Hilfiger (twice). Its amazing how many she has walked for over NYFW, LFW and MFW. So how many more is she going to walk in? as there is still PFW! I literally love her, she is definitely my favourite model
.Kendall Jenner


They are just some of my highlights of fashion month so far! I am sure I will have many more. I just love fahion month, I do not want it to end!!  I will do another post very soon, on all the trends to follow during SS15!

No comments:

Post a Comment