Friday 24 July 2015

Airport inspiration

Normally for holiday journeys that consist of long hours being stuck on an aeroplane I usually opt for something extremely comfy that I can literally sprawl out in. The outfit choices usually go along the way of: leggings paired with and over-sized printed t-shirt, finished with a pair of converses. I have also worn a baggy jumper with that pairing aswell. Or I go all out and wear a tracksuit. But when I came across these trendy Celebrities it's made me want to try a bit harder, when I'm throwing on my airport gear in a chaotic rush. So watch out people, the airport is now also my catwalk haha. Here are some insanely stylish celebrities whose outfits I all envy.
Jessica Alba


Behati Prinsloo

Kendall Jenner


Karolina Kurkova

Gigi Hadid


Karlie Kloss

Elizabeth Olsen

Jessica Alba



No comments:

Post a Comment