Friday 14 August 2015

Topshop's new collection you must see! Time travelling?!

I actually visited a Topshop store about 2 days ago, and noticed some of these pieces that take inspiration from the 70's and 80's. I think this is definitely a marmite collection, as you either hate it or love it. I'm going to be truthful: I don't think its the best collection that Topshop have ever done but I still have fallen in love with some pieces. My favourite piece throughout the collection is the jumper (exposed on the photo at the very bottom), I came across this in the store and was sharing my love for it with my friends. I really like the old fashioned knit on it, which really follows the rise of vintage, I then like the border of tassels that enhance the knit. In fact one of my friends described it as a "Christmas jumper", I still love it though haha. I also have this obsession with big heavy fur coats, and there going to be big for the winter aswell. Therefore that item would be a good purchase. So guys go get your 70's and 80's groove's onnn.

Long Monster Rave Coat

Debbie Denim Pencil Skirt

Feather Jacquard Shirt Dress

Polka Dot Blouse

Magic Carpet Sweater


No comments:

Post a Comment