Wednesday 11 November 2015

Victoria's Secret show!

I know you guy's have probably seen some of these or other images flooding your feed, but I thought I would share with you my favourite parts of the show and my opinion in general. I have to admit that this show, that happened yesterday, had a lighter and younger feel to it, as 10 new angels had joined the squad. These did include both Gigi Hadid and Kendall Jenner (both so gorgeous). Just going to confess I absolutely love Kendall Jenner she is still dominating the modeling industry and she seems like such a sweet, funny person, confession over... There was also an absence from the "traditional" angels such as Karlie Kloss, I mean don't get me wrong I love the old models (including Karlie) but this show definitely had a different feel to it! It felt more fresh and I think this helped it appeal to the young girls instead of women. I just really like the change and the new models, It just gives it a whole new atmosphere! It also features women of the new model age who are representing other body types such as Gigi, as a couple of months ago she posted a paragraph on Instagram expressing her thoughts on body shaming. I really agreed with her points that she made and I feel this is really helping to share the message in just being comfortable in your own skin. Also Lily Aldridge was honoured with the $2 million fantasy bra and she totally worked it (as usual). I have to admit as well I do love Candice for her calm and sweet vibes that she gives of, she generally seems like a really caring person. Also I like Behati, she just seems so fun and crazy and never takes her self to seriously (would you like to join my squad?).
Also lets talk about the music, Victoria secret seemed to feature new and fresh acts such as Selena Gomez, Ellie Goulding and The Weekend this really contributed to the new atmosphere of the show. Additionally some of the models were friends with the acts and you could totally see the chemistry and fun oozing from there faces.
So basically just to sum it up I really loved the show and the positive, fresh, light, fun, girly and confident atmosphere that was present throughout the show, from getting ready to strutting down the runway. I could probably write a couple of pages explaining why I loved it but I don't want to fill up too much of your time ahaha. Therefore I have provided you with my favourite photos from the show so you are able to feast your eyes on them! What was your favourite moment from the VS show?











                             Gigi Hadid and Rachel Hilbert backstage at the 2015 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show.











                                Gigi Hadid on the 2015 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show.




                                 
               




                         Lais Ribeiro at the 2015 Victoria's Secret fashion show.

     










No comments:

Post a Comment