Friday 8 June 2018

My First Time-GFW

So I'm no longer a newbie to graduate fashion week, I can finally say I went for my first time this year and can fairly say it definitely won't be my last! I thoroughly enjoyed it and was continuously in awe of all the amazing work being displayed by individuals. Additionally I got to experience my first catwalk (even though I have been to the clothes show, which isn't a proper catwalk really), and now I'm actually addicted, I could have sat there all day watching the models elegantly strut down the path with the work of arts hanging off them. I have to say that was probably my highlight of the day, It's actually been my dream to see a catwalk live and not just live streaming it. To be able to see the the different materials and styles of designs was so interesting and the attention of detail to each garment whether it was a button or a fold in a fabric. I literally couldn't pick my favourite collection. Honestly there was not one moment in the day where I wasn't occupied, I was swarmed by amazing work and being able to look at the graduates work from my university was inspiring. I mean the long hours of travelling to London was definitely worth it. Here are a few of my favourite pictures of the displayed work, the Man Met showcase and the catwalks.
















No comments:

Post a Comment